Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #231
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thankyou, Sue [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #232
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I see you Michelle!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    You are very beautiful. I am happy to be able to see you.

    Thank you for sharing your pictures. Is that your friend Simon?

    Do I dare
    Hu#s
    Lain

  3. #233
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMFG!!!!

    Thanks all you guys for saying I'm pretty but I'm not [img]smile.gif[/img]

    And yeah, I am *real* IMY girl material lol [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Michelle can you send me your pic please? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    xxLauren

  4. #234
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    were all going to have big heads now.. lol Michelle I'd lovr to see your pic too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #235
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lauren, don't tell porkies [img]smile.gif[/img] I met you today and you definitely are pretty [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  6. #236
    barbsg
    Guest barbsg's Avatar

    Post

    Ok, not photogenic at all, in fact detests being photographed but seeing as everyone else has
    here's a pic of Kristy and I back in April this year

    barbandkristy?bcyL519Ayf1idN6j

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 18, 2002 08:08 AM: Message edited by: barbsg ]</font>

  7. #237
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Barb - what a lovely pic of the two of you! Was it Kristy that went with you to see Darren? (And suffered the theft?)

  8. #238
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Barb, your pic is excellent [img]smile.gif[/img] Its a beautiful shot of you and your daughter, thanks for sharing it with us [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Now all we need is a pic of Oni right? Am I missing anyone? So c'mon Oni, get posting! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Jen
    xox

  9. #239
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Sorry Barb I can't see it atm [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  10. #240
    barbsg
    Guest barbsg's Avatar

    Post

    Janie I have reposted the pic of Kristy and I above

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •